MUC Ramadan Activities
Come join us for Ramadan 2012!
Ramadan Begins on Friday July 20th, 2012 InshaAllah.
MUC wishes you and your family a safe and spiritually fulfilling Ramadan.
TARAWEEH SCHEDULE TBA:
Starting Saturday Night, July 21st, 2012:
A social area & light refreshments will be available in the gymnasium after Taraweeh. The gymnasium will be closed for sports activities throughout Ramadan during prayers. We welcome donations to cover the refreshments, please contact MUC office at 248-857-9200.
Time: After Taraweeh until Fajr
Program Highlights: TBA
*Bring a sleeping bag
Refreshments, Ice Cream, Tahajjud Prayers & Sahoor (all will be provided InshaAllah)~!!!
MUC IFTAAR DINNERS TBA:
To Purchase Tickets, please contact:
MUC Office: 248.857.9200 (Mon-Fri; 9-5pm)
Please note that tickets cannot be reserved until payment is received.
Children's Accommodations: Children younger than 8 years old will dine in the gym with their families. Babysitting will be provided in the classrooms AFTER Iftaar.
Iftar Sponsorships: Sponsorships are welcomed to help the Iftaar costs. Iftaar Sponsorships for families in need are also welcomed and encouraged. Sponsors will receive free Iftaar Dinner tickets for their families throughout the holy month.
MUC Annual Ramadan Iftaar Fundraising Dinner TBA.
RAMADAN RULES AND REGULATIONS:
MUC is working hard to provide the community with a safe and spiritually fulfilling environment; especially during the blessed month of Ramadan. With that in mind, we graciously request your cooperation and assistance in enforcing the following rules:
- For the security & safety of all, please be aware of the whereabouts of your children (young and youth alike) at all times. Take the time to consistently check on them. Please stress to them the importance of staying inside the building and to refrain from loitering outside.
- Children 16 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Absolutely, NO drop - offs please.
- To avoid parking infractions by the township, please utilize all legally designated parking areas. In the event the lot is full, please utilize the grass lot next door at the NW corner.
- For the consideration of other worshippers, please refrain from conversations inside the prayer halls.
- Please make sure that your cell phone is set off or silent.
- Please keep conversations to a low monotone in the reception area while prayer is still in process.
- Keep the Masjid clean & neat by utilizing the shoe & coat racks that have been placed for your convenience.
- Please express you respect to the house of Allah and dress modestly.
- No food or drink inside prayer halls and No smoking at the entrance door
JazakAllahu Khayrun for your cooperation in these important matters and as always, we welcome your concerns and suggestions.